Your clean room / facility is an integral part of your operation and ensuring that it is operating according to standards is vital. Critical Certification (Vic) works closely with our customers to understand their individual needs based on their industry and the use of the clean room facility.
For example, many of our customers have specific industry specific needs such as:
Therapeutic Goods and Medicines
- TGA Code of Good Manufacturing Practice – Annex 1
- EU GMP Pics guidelines
Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines
- APVMA – Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
Quarantine & Inspection
- AQIS – in relation with PC1, PC2, and PC3 physical containment installations.
Tests & Standards
Critical Certification (Vic) can offer a wide range of clean room testing and clean room certification such as:
- AS 1807.3 - Determination of air velocitiy and uniformity in laminar flow clean rooms. Air volume Change Rates
- AS 1807.5 – Determination of work zone integrity
- AS 1807.6 - Determination of integrity for terminally mounted HEPA Filter installations.
- AS 1807.7 – Determination of integrity for non-terminally mounted HEPA Filter installations.
- AS 1807.8 - Particle Counting in workzone
- AS 1807.10 - Determination of air pressure of cleanrooms
- AS 1807.15 - Determination of illuminance
- AS 1807.16 - Determination of Sound level in clean room
- AS 1807.24 - Determination of recovery times of cleanrooms
- AS/NZS ISO 14644.1 & 14644.3 - Clean rooms and associated controlled environments
Call us to discuss your individual needs so that we can provide you with a complete service that suits your clean room needs.